Learn how to create a gorgeous landing page on WordPress in few minutes, for Free!!
What is a Laning Page?
A landing page, sometimes known as a “lead capture page”, is a single web page that appears in response to clicking on a search engine optimized search result or an online advertisement. The landing page will usually display directed sales copy that is a logical extension of the advertisement, search result or link.
Make a Landing Page for FREE!!
The process of making the website landing may result and think of a reason such as filling out a form or downloading a file or, why not, for the purpose of purchasing a product or service on a website e-commerce .
What does a landing page?
– A suggestive title and compelling: it will attract buyers and will intrigue giving them a general idea of what would benefit.
– A managed subtitle: will reinforce the idea expressed in the title illustrating just what’s going to happen.
– A prominent CTA button: even if it is the most obvious element on the page must be integrated and consistent with other design elements.
– Visual elements to support the above messages: either an image or a video clip.
– These key elements will be added logo, a clear and concise description of the product or service, price (if applicable) and a list of services. Although a page should not be charged nor will she miss the most important information that may influence decision-making power of the visitor. Beside being informative landing page well-established aims to persuade visitors to take action.
Besides the informative web landing page has a major role to persuade visitors to take action. Therefore, CTA button (one not many) will be customary and other elements will highlight the vibrant colors and an eloquent message.
Usually, landing pages are classified into:
– Clickthrough: is a type of classical web page containing general information about a product or a service with a button that urges CTA to purchase that product.
– Collection of data (lead capture): they usually contain a form requesting personal data such as name, age, e-mail etc. Visitors and aimed marketing campaigns via e-mail.
– Landing Pages viral: it can generate as news spread of establishing a new brand. They are usually rich in creative content, images, videos, funny, computer graphics, animations, games or many other visual elements generally aimed at disseminating them via social media. Their role can be both informative, educational and entertaining.
– Homepage: it is not necessarily the best method because their conversion rates are lower that other web landing pages. So if we decided that in the step of providing this web page will be landing we must think how we distribute content in an efficient manner.
– Various informative (infomercial): they are used commercially and involves long scroll.
– Micro websites: are usually used for campaigns, with their own URL. – Visitors are directed to them in press releases, TV ads, etc.
– Pages product details: an important part of a website and contain detailed information about products or services accessed by visitors.
How to make a successful landing page? Usually, in the process of making web landing page we will consider four essential elements that regardless of the ultimate goal of this website, are not allowed to miss:
Landing pages are often linked to social media, email campaigns or search engine marketing campaigns in order to enhance the effectiveness of the advertisements. The general goal of a landing page is to convert site visitors into sales or leads. If the goal is to obtain a lead, the landing page will include some method for the visitor to get into contact, usually a phone number, or an inquiry form. If a sale is required, the landing page will usually have a link for the visitor to click, which will then send them to a shopping cart or checkout area. By analyzing activity generated by the linked URL, marketers can use click-through rates and conversion rate to determine the success of an advertisement.